vendredi 10 avril 2009

Trois dimensions - Three dimensions, Taj Mahal

Before the storm, yesterday

9 commentaires:

Arnaud a dit…

Great angle ! Once more, I love the approach and the subject. Good job !

P.S : I'll also turn my comments in English

Owen a dit…

The translucent brilliant yellow fabric is astonishingly beautiful here as you have captured it... am wondering if you use a camera like most of us mere mortals, or if you have a magic wand that stops time for a moment... in any case, your photos bring magical pleasure to us out here in the blogosphere... don't ever stop !

Owen a dit…

PS Thanks for your feedback on the color in the photos from Brittany... it is true I tweaked the saturation just a little to try to bring the color levels back to what my eye remembered actually seeing. Sometimes images look a little "flatter" in color intensity than my brain remembers, but that may be something I need to correct in the color balance on my camera... which I haven't entirely mastered yet, as it is quite new for me still, a Canon 40D. I would be curious to learn more about what equipment and settings you are using to make the absolutely stunning images you are posting ? Thanks again for your feedback, I appreciate your honesty...

ALEX a dit…

Hello Loulou, is the first time that I enter your blog and I am encanado .. the photo of the Taj Mahal is precious(beautiful) and this of two indies with these dresses(clothes) of colors, impregnates profundidas and color to the photo... A greeting from the south of Spain .. ah and with your permission me one to your blog

Paco Jarillo a dit…

Hi, Loulou. Sorry, because my english is very bad.

I've enjoyed so much watching photos on your blog. I like the details and the colours they have.

Thank you for your visit. I'll come back here soon.

Carol a dit…

beatiful ***

Loulou a dit…

@ Arnaud: thank you :-)

@ Owen: if I tell you THE secret, it won't work any longer so I keep it for me! More seriously, thank you, it is encouraging...

The master if image is definitely our friend Arnaud, you may want to discuss further with him about the technical aspects.

Back to my comment on the photos of Britanny, I was thinking you had made some post processing (using photoshop or the equivalent). I reckon that the closer we stay to reality in terms of light and COLOURS, it is better (my opinion only!). Again, your shots are very nice and your experience is an advantage for you, we certainly don't have yet!

Loulou a dit…

@ Alex: Muchas gracias, greetings from India!

@ Paco: gracias, puedes escribir en espanol, no es una problema!

@ Carol: thank you!

Arnaud a dit…

@Loulou : Thanks for "Master" title but I don't deserve it. I just work in image processing, so technical aspect are part of my daily tasks...

@Owen : In Canon interface, you should be able to access to a Style menu which allow you to change some presets in term of Color Saturation, Sharpness and ... you can also define you own Style to match with you will. BUT... first of all does you display monitor is calibrated to guerantee a good color rendering ?