mardi 14 avril 2009

Rahul, 11 ans

Fatehpur Sikri, Agra

4 commentaires:

Geanina Codita a dit…

Innocence of a child can not be equal to nothing. I expect the geaninacodita.blogspot.com

Loulou a dit…

Geanina, absolutely...
However, in this particular case, I would not say Rahul was innocent...despite his young age. He was selling some stuff in one mosque in India, he was curious about me, trying to get something from me, arrogant one minute, sweet the other one...
He said he was going to school in the mornings. I had him promise me to keep on going...
I am not sure he has even approached once innocence.
Still, I let him stay with me and walk around. In a simple way.

jeff a dit…

11 ans et semble avoir de nombreuses préoccupations je ne sais pas ... cela semble se voir sur son visage... ou bien le soleil, je ne sais pas ? Dans tous les cas, une fois de plus, je me régale en regardant tes photographies...

LR Photography a dit…

Excellent portrait!