lundi 15 novembre 2010

Le Vendeur de Guirlandes - Chains Seller (2/3)

4 commentaires:

Owen a dit…

I wonder what they are made of, these guirlandes ? Plastic ? Not sure I'd want to see the insides of the factory where they come from, probably alot of chemicals bubbling there... sigh...

Just saw a blog which I think you might like Loulou, he has been to India, his photos are rather amazing, thought of you right away, I think you will see why if you have a minute to take a look, he loves textures...

http://scottygraham.blogspot.com/

Clytie a dit…

I so love the vibrant colors. These fellows look so intense - maybe they were trying to negotiate a price?

Loulou a dit…

Owen, guirlandes are made of shiny paper, colourful paper ;-)
I'll have a look on the website you mentioned, thank you
Bises
Loulou

Loulou a dit…

Clytie, hi thanks for comment. Ye sthe guy was definitely negotiating... a few roupies (local currency) only!
See you