mercredi 26 mai 2010

Un verre de Mango Shake? What about a Mango Shake?

5 commentaires:

Clytie a dit…

Well, I'm not fond of mangos, but I think I would go there just because of the beautiful and vibrant colors!!! A very nice shot indeed!

Anonyme a dit…

Quel contraste de vie ! Entre ici et chez toi !

Owen a dit…

Is this an invitation ???

If we can make it to New Delhi, is this the reward ?

Maybe if he knew he was going to be serving as an international marketing magnet for India, the gentleman who makes the shakes might have put on a smile for us... he's looking a trifle grumpy there...
:-)

Anonyme a dit…

I want too...
Beautiful scene.

www.photo-graphimata.blogspot.com

Loulou a dit…

@ Clytie: the ones in India are really really good....

@ Suzanne: je le crois volontiers !

@ Owen: it is ALWAYS an invitation! so what do you think, ready to come? ;-)

@ Escape: thank you, street life in India never ceases to amaze me, us....